This month’s music loving runner is… Jasmine Harman
Jasmine Harman has presented Channel 4’s A Place in the Sun – Home or Away since 2004. Prior to working in television, Jasmine had a successful career in the health and fitness industry. Recently, she got the fitness bug back and took part in a triathlon for Breast Cancer Care. Of her music choice, she says: “There’s a weird mixture of music on my iPod and I never seem to get time to sort it out!”
- Push It – Salt n Pepa The clue is in the title, the perfect song for exercise. Salt n Pepa were the fore-runners of Girl Power!
- Hips Don’t Lie – Shakira I can’t keep still when I hear this song. It is also very sexy. I guess subconsciously I’m thinking that if I keep going, one day I might have a body like Shakira’s!
- Candy Girl – New Edition When I was a little girl, my cousins and I made our own aerobics routine to this. My first ever “workout”, I can still remember some of our funky moves!
- Lady Gaga & Beyonce – Telephone Man, I love this song - genius. And I loved the video, it’s like a crazy fantasy world that you can get lost in, which takes your mind off the pain of exercise!
- Edge Of Heaven - Wham! Another nostalgic one that I could listen to over and over again and never get bored!
BEST OF THE REST
- Hey Mama – Black eyed peas
- Alpabet Street – Prince
- No Scrubs – TLC
- All Night Long – Lionel Ritchie
- Smooth – Santana
- You Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer
- Pop Ya Collar – Usher
- Pink – Get This Party Started
- Don’t Cha – Pussycat Dolls
- Abc – Jackson Five
- Livin La Vida Loca – Ricky Martin
- You Can’t Hurry Love – The Supremes
- Faith - George Michael
- Hot In Herre – Nelly
- De Barge – Rythm Of The Night